This website is owned and operated by Bones Pet Boutique Company
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website with our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy also applies to information we collect:
- when you contact us by e-mail;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services;
- when you fill in the information in the checklists.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE OUR SITE?
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 on our Website and Application. If you are under 18, do not use or register, make any purchases, or use any of the interactive or public comment features on this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 on our Website of Application without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or of
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU PROVIDE TO US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE?
- The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us, including email addresses.
- Your search queries on the Website or Application.
- Information you provide to be posted on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application (collectively “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES?
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique device ID, its IP address, operating system, and internet browser, and information about the way you use the Website.
We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or Application according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Occasionally a user’s behavior within our website will trigger an automated response or series of responses that is designed to help the user further engage with our ministry or ministries.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics like recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT OFFLINE?
When you contact us by mail, telephone, or other means to support us through donations, access our products, programs, or services, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect:
- information by which you may be contacted, including mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- financial information provided in connection with your query; and
- other details on your query and other records of your involvement with us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to carry forward and manage our activities;
- to contact you via mail, telephone, email or text or other available communication channels for the purpose of processing, facilitating or confirming your queries, to inform you about our activities, products and services and provide you with further opportunities to support and partner with us;
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and notices about your account;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, and other email and mail outreach;
- we may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ related services that may be of interest to you;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION/USE OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
As a general rule, all information about our supporters and others who access our programs, products and services is held by us in strict confidence and, except in limited circumstances, is not revealed to anyone else unless expressly or implicitly authorized by such an individual.
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose with your consent or disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
Please note: we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls or cloud storage provided by a third party hosting company.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your Personal Information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.